Friday, December 29, 2023

23 for '23 in Review

 1. Track Food (X365) Big time fail but I did get my life together from August-December

2. Peloton every day (X365) Also failed, I think I got sick the first week in January. Lesson learned - every day things are not good goals for me. 

3. 8K Steps (X365) See above but I did increase my step count trends intentionally despite having horrible foot problems for half the year. 

4. Lunch Bunch (X/12) James moving to Florida kind of messed this up but we did pretty darn good! 

5. Sharon Says So Bookclub Shit. Didn't finish a single book. 

6. Phone down at 8:40 pm. CRUD. 

7. Fly with Dave to Cincinnati Ran out of time so moving this one to 2024

8. Get to know 5 new people (work)  (X/5) massively crushed this one - Shannon, Wendy, Audrey, all my new T&D peers and new boss

9. Get to know 5 new people (non-work) (X/5) not so hot here but we did hang out with our neighbors more

10. Survive the reno and move upstairs WOOT WOOT CRUSHIN IT! 

11. Drive to North Dakota nailed it

12. Read 10 books (X/10) epic fail

13. Budget every month (X/12) even more epic fail

14. Try a new recipe every month (X/12) crushed this thanks to Elyse Ellis and MFF 

15. Make sourdough tried and failed :)  

16. New ballpark Dodger Stadium was VERY cool

17. Figure out the yard/landscaping ran out of money but the new dining room is worth it all day every day

18. Be involved in WTS did ok with this

19. Organize new office and work from home more (1-2X/month) (X/20) did great with the office but not so much on WFH but I don't think I want to WFH more

20. Organize craft space in the basement it was so great having an away place to wrap presents this Christmas and I also use it to actually iron my clothes instead of paying a fortune for dry cleaning

21. Go to the library once a month (X/12) we did great until March then train wreck

22. Take a golf lesson did a golf clinic again and decided that maybe this is not a great goal for me, I don't think I care that I don't golf 

23. Do yoga at least 30 min/week (X/52) I think I made it to Feb. ugh. 



As I typed this out (wrote them on 12/31 and just never got them here, already failed at a perfect on a couple, OOOOOPS), I realized that half of these are habits and half are to do and probably 1/3 of them are pretty tough BHAGs for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment