Monday, July 15, 2024

24 for '24 Midyear Update

I didn't have my mom getting diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer and moving in with us for the summer on my 2024 bingo card so taking where we are with a grain of salt... 


Personal: 

1. Hit state #50, Alaska! Going next week!

2. Figure out the yard/landscaping situation. Paying the deposit this week and work starts next week. This is only for the front yard but getting it going! 

3. Hit the last of the 4 big Hawaiian islands, Kauai. CHECK DONE! 

4. Clean out my closet and get rid of items that no longer fit/serve me by August. This wound up being an exercise in culling my closet for my colors but DONE! 

5. Go to NYC at least once. Not one but two trips booked! 

6. Get back into normal shoes - continue to heal my foot. DONE! 

7. Host a party at our house. DONE! I hosted a party for work people last week. We also had 4th of July brunch :) 

8. Jump off the diving board at Brookridge. DONE! on the 4th of July, not once but twice. 

Health/Fitness: 

9. Complete two serious cut phases with Bailey and focus on true maintenance. Bailey stopped coaching in the spring and things have been a shitshow (putting it nicely). Going to evaluate after the trip if this is something I can do on my own or if I need to find a new coach. 

10. Finish at least 5 Peloton programs and redo Ben's program in June to track progress. Tracking well on this as I just completed one last week and have 2 more going. I've already done Tunde's Arms (which broke me) and I finished Adrian's program in January but I won't count that as I did half of it in December. Reminds me to do another round this year though! 

11. Hit 18K Peloton minutes in 2024. As I'm not even to 8K yet, this one is going to be dicey but I'm going to try! 

12. Go to the gym at work at least 24 times over the year. So far this is an epic fail but I still have time. 

13. Work out at least once with Alyssa. Going to put this on the books for August. 

14. Go to a class with Anastasia. She went and got pregnant so this seems highly unlikely. 

15. Make at least 20 new MFF recipes. Being that I made half of the Chili's month, let me see where we are with this - ONE MORE TO GO! 

  • Cheddar Bay Pot Pie
  • SW Eggrolls
  • Molten Lava Cakes
  • Turkey Frito Pie
  • Chicken Parm Stuffed Shells
  • Crazy Bread
  • Turkey Enchilada Skillet
  • Slow Cooker Chicken & Broocoli
  • 3 Meat Pull Apart Pizza
  • Ravioli Casserole
  • Skillet Queso
  • Philly Cheesesteak Tacos
  • Baked Mozz Sticks
  • Skillet Chicken Fajitas
  • Bacon Rancher Burger
  • Margarita Grilled Chicken
  • Pizza Waffle Sandwiches
  • Mexican Street Corn Chowder
  • Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Lasagna Soup

16. Transfer fully over to Macros First. Work in progress, I'm there when I track. UGH. 

Professional: 

17. Continue mentee relationship with Wendy. We've met once or twice this year but I've been remiss on anything as I missed a lot of work this summer for chemo treatments. 

18. Develop relationship with Shannon. 100% done! Just got a kick ass pep talk from her last week. 

19. Find a cool speaker for a Project Services mgmt team meeting. This... has not been in my realm, sadly. 

20. Help everyone on my team in some way. I don't love that I made this an ambiguous and weird goal but I think I'm headed down the right path. 

21. Be intentional about continuing relationships with Dave, Brenda, Agnes and Audrey. I'd say this is going well. 

22. Monthly HH with Anastasia, alternating times with Audrey. Def doing this! 

23. Hire intentionally to support NIA. I love that I had the foresight to realize what was coming - I'd say this has been really good so far. 

24. Figure out a project to work on in T&D and figure out if PMI is my path before my renewal in November. This is tough to say but I think I've been doing more than I thought I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment