Thursday, December 27, 2018

19 things to do for 2019

ummmmmm. what am I going to do when it's 2056? do 56 things? that seems exorbitant. maybe I should have thought this through better.

Anyway.  Here's the 19 things I aim to do with my life in 2019:

1. Go to Scotland and London.

2. Spear fishing in Belize.

3. Take Owen to see our cousins in Boston/NH.

4. Astros road game in California. 

5. Find a cleaning lady and lawn people. 

6. Ride 5000 miles on my Peloton. 

7. Hit the 1000 ride milestone. 

8. Lose the 15 lbs that I gained in 2018 (I hate that this is on my to do list but it must be done.) 

9. Get my Bar Method Century socks. 

10. Save 20% for retirement. 

11. Read 20 books. (God, that is so lame. I better do it. I will read on the bike if I have to.)

12. Three quarters fruits/veggies with my meals. 

13. Either go to or plan a Hawaii trip when SW finally gets it together to fly there. 

14. At least one date night or day date a month. 

15. Do some work to make joining the PTO easier for people and create a FB group for existing members. 

16. Two summer staycations.

17. Work on being a better listener, especially when talking to people with different beliefs than me. 

18. Continue to work on letting go of the things I can't change. More serenity prayer. Less road rage. 

19. Make a decision on Big International Trip 2020 for our 10 year anniversary! 




No comments:

Post a Comment