Monday, January 18, 2021

21 things for 2021

2020 felt like this thing that was happening to me, my overarching theme for 2021 is to be more intentional about everything I do.  And then to commit to all of the things that I'm being intentional about.  I want to feel good about turning 40 in December and entering the next decade of my life.  Here goes nothing: 

1. Choose restaurants with intention, rather than "I'm tired. I'm hungry. Let's go for burgers and beer."

2. Complete at least one session with Stronger U and my coach.  (along with this comes macro tracking and being more mindful about the things I'm eating and drinking)

3. Lose 30 lbs by my 40th birthday. (12/5/21)

4. Go somewhere new.  This is going to be challenging but I'm going to make it happen. 

5. Go to a new National Park. 

6. Get my vaccination card!  Technically this all occurred in 2020 but I want that card of sweet, sweet beauty as proof. 

7. Remodel our master bathroom. 

8. Go on a trip for my birthday.  I want to go to Germany but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. 

9. Master our sourdough starter! 

10. Run a half marathon before my birthday. 

11. Figure out how to compost. 

12. Grow a garden. 

13. Keep my houseplants alive. 

14. Figure out my next step in my career.  Goal is to not be in my same position by next January, however that happens. 

15. Do another cooking class, even if that has to be virtual. 

16. Take an iPhone photography class. 

17. Hike a mountain. 

18. Get my CEOP and RSTBS certifications. 

Goals that are a hold over from 2020 - Let's try this again! 

19. Take Owen on another mother + son trip. 

20. Date night once a month

21. Monthly budget.  I need to follow through with this and work to pay the car off. 


Ok. Let's do this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment