My 2013 To Do List didn't turn out all that bad, despite that I really had no idea what to expect of my life with all of the changes. I accomplished most of the things that I set out to do, so that is pretty great. Onward and upward, here's my 14 for '14.
1. Get back to pre-baby weight and more importantly pre-baby body self-image. I'd like to be able to wear the things in my closet.
2. Only shop for and buy quality pieces for my wardrobe.
3. Throw a super fun first birthday party for Owen.
4. Continue our family Christmas traditions that we started this year. We had a great holiday and it was perfect for our future as a family of three.
5. Get my own cycle class.
6. Enroll Owen in Mother's Day Out for the fall and along with that, teach at another gym/studio that is out of my comfort zone. (This might end up being #5 as well!)
7. Attend at least 2 classes that are not my own yoga classes per month. This is, sadly, a big challenge right now.
8. Ride in at least one organized bike ride.
9. Run a half marathon in under 2 hours.
10. Find a place to volunteer and/or get more involved with our church.
11. Continue to be involved with my mom's group and Owen's playgroup. (This turned out to be one of the best things I put on my list last year!)
12. Continue to write Owen's monthly update letters for 2014.
13. Travel more. Make Vegas happen. Take Owen to Boston. Go on a trip that is just me (maybe DC or San Diego?). Better plan for our 4th anniversary weekend.
14. Read 10 books. Turn off my phone at 9:00 every night and read before bed.