Monday, March 7, 2011

march madness

We all know I love me some March Madness (as in the NCAA Basketball Tournament).  However, with all that has been going on this year, I'll admit that I probably know the least amount about the teams that will probably end up in the tourney on Sunday night than I ever have.  Which according to Murphy's Law, means that I will win my bracket.  Personally, I like my thinking.  But as March ushers in Daylight Savings Time and the start of Spring, I figure I can use a little extra madness in my life.

I've been doing Biggest Blogging Loser since January, which was the brainchild of my college friend, Jennie.  I end up on the leaderboard over there every now and then and I've lost almost (SO STINKING CLOSE) 20 lbs since January 3rd.  This month, I'm also going to do Brittney's March Madness in the gym.  I have been terrible as of the last couple of weeks.  I've been letting my personal stress take over my eating habits (or lack there of at times) and gym routine.  On deck for tomorrow, I plan to go to my new favorite vinyasa yoga class at lunchtime and perhaps enjoy an outdoor run for the first time in 2011.  The forecast says a high of 51, which I believe is the warmest weather Chicago has seen so it's time to strap on the running shoes and see what my legs have to offer!



No comments:

Post a Comment