Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Day

So today was my last day at S&L and I just finished my exit interview. After 5 years I will miss this place, but mostly I will miss the people. Today has been weird because I have been sad that it's my last day. I have worked with a lot of great people that I will miss. However, after going to my exit interview and talking about some of things I don't like has made today a bit easier. In a way today feels like the last day of high school. You're going to miss your teachers and a lot of your friends, some of which you will never see again. However, you know that going to your college of choice will be a better place for you and you're excited, nervous, etc. but are ready for the challenge. So for me, I am going to college again, this time I made sure to choose the promise land.

See y'all in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment